Re: [MOL] Marty [00220] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Marty

Dear Jeanne,

WE must all remember one old adage..."man cannot live on supplements
alone".
If we can remember our bible studies, there must have been a reason why
the overall llife expectancy was very long as long as 150 years old or
longer. There are new studies today that includes the benefits of
hormones for the brain and essential foods that will provide those life
expectancies for all of us in the future. Am looking forward to that.

God Bless You,
marty auslander