Re: [MOL] Marty [00192] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Marty

Dear Dusti,

Thank you for the message and reply. I am sitting here smiling and
wondering what flamenco and country and western would sound like jamming
together. May sound like something that "ort" to be developed and may
sound good. I play Spanish flamenco. Love country and western though.
Barb and my favorite guy is clint Black, but maybe it would be your
hubby if we heard him.

As for shark cartilege. We learned a long time ago that there is no such
thing as false hope other than no hope at all. For many shark cartilege
or 714X or cantron or hydrazine sulfate is their best hope and works for
them. We heard that from Dr. Bernie Siegel. He, to us, is one of the
heros in all this besides the great survivors and caregivers. Just a
suggestion.

God Bless and looking forward to hearing one day your hubbys "CD"
marty and Barb