Re: [MOL] Nanc/back to Jeanne [00189] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Nanc/back to Jeanne

Hi Jeanne,
Yes it is, much better then having him in the Hospital.  He is learning his
limitations and even paying attention to them, thank God.  He has always
thought he was a horse and could do anything.  He done the dishes the other
night and his pulse rate went way up.  I told him the homemaker would be
here in the morning and they could wait for her.  We never left dishes
overnight, so he didn't think they should now.  I took his pulse rate and it
was almost to the point of returning to the Hospital, so he gave up the
dishes.
Things change as we get older and he seems to be learning the hard way, but
at least he is learning, even paying attention to what his body is telling
him now.
The doctor told my Daughter that if I still had pain and the runs, that he
would have to cut out that part of the colon.  I sure hope not.  I have to
call him Monday to find out the results of the scrapings.
You take care and know that I am here for you too.
Love ya,
Nanc ():-)