[MOL] pipillary cancer [00160] Medicine On Line

[MOL] pipillary cancer

Hello!
My Dad was recently diagnosed with pipillary cancer and will be going for an
operation in 4 weeks.  I am wondering why the doctors are letting so much
time go by and need to know if this is something I should voice my concern
about.  Please advise!!
Louise