Re: [MOL] ParagangliomaReply [00143] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] ParagangliomaReply

Hi Sheree, welcome to our forum.Paraganglioma is a type of tumor; which may
or may not be benign and this type of tumor can form in many areas of the
body, say the liver, the adrenal gland and so on.

Are you looking for info. on lung cancer also?  Give a holler, your friend,
lillian

Warmly, lillian

more....