Re: [MOL] Fwd: Fw: Good words to live by... [00142] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Fwd: Fw: Good words to live by...

Dear John:  I'm glad you liked it.  I need to get some work out, too, but the
sunshine is distracting me today, and the fact that I feel fantastic.  I have
trouble sitting still when I feel this good.  Oh, well.  I need some
self-discipline, apparently.  My sweet Button Michelle (Yorky/Maltese doggy)
is licking my face right now.  She thinks she's my baby.  I think so, too.
Love, Kathleen