[MOL] Kathy/Dusti [00137] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Kathy/Dusti

Let me join the group, I embarass my daughter sometimes. I used to be
embarassed by the questions my mom would ask perfect strangers
(relatives were a given) and amazed at the amount of personal
information she was able to gather. Sometimes, she overdid it... foot in
mouth disease we used to call it. Now I find myself doing the same thing
and getting a poke in the ribs! Jeanne