[MOL] SylviaK [00136] Medicine On Line

[MOL] SylviaK

Can you find out what the stuff is for calmness???? You are the champ, I
concede to the victor! Why the need to implant five teeth?

Reading a travel book on Arizona, planning to stop at Winslow. Has a
teepee motel, $11.00 though might be a mite cool in April. Looks likes 2
weeks will only take us to the Grand Canyon, NE Arizona and Indian
Country in the NE and then maybe as short look to New Mexico. We
basically want to see the country not visit cities, Do you have a
favorite spot. My daughter wants to see the Hubbell Trading Post and
Monument Valley in Navaholand.