Re: [MOL] warning signs [00124] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] warning signs

Dear Jean:  Loose stools can mean any number of things, such as improper
diet, irritable bowel, all sorts of things.  Blood in the stool is a warning
sign, however, but even that can mean something else.  It's best not to
panic, but to have it checked.  I've had this problem for many years -- runs
in our family.  My colon is fine -- my digestive system just doesn't work as
well as it should, especially since I underwent chemotherapy.  I've had  the
tests on two separate occasions, and it's worth it for the peace of mind.
Good luck to you.  Kathy C. in Boise