Re: [MOL] Kathy Q - Back to Lil, Nanc and everyone [00123] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kathy Q - Back to Lil, Nanc and everyone

Dear Kathy Q:  That poor boy!  I'll say an extra prayer for him today, and
for you, too.  Sometimes I think this sort of thing is just as difficult for
the family as it is for the patient.  When I was going through treatment and
things got rough, I was more worried about my parents than I was myself at
times, because they felt so helpless.  Kathy C. in Boise