Re: [MOL] Kathy Q - Back to Lil, Nanc and everyone [00119] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kathy Q - Back to Lil, Nanc and everyone

Hi,

Well, the roller coaster ride continues.  I got a call late last night that
they are now thinking it is more than an infection and that Tommy may have
relapsed.  They are doing a biopsy on his liver today to determine if that is
the case.

No kidding about how you can go from the top of the ride to nearly crashing.
But one of the many things I've learned from the kind souls on this forum it
is that we have to have faith that things are happening the way they should
and not second guess stuff.  The important thing is to cope with what we are
dealt.  Of course it does take a little while to get our breath and balance
back.

I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers as I know you are keeping
Tommy in yours.

Much love to the wonderful people on this forum,

Kathy Q. (in CA)