[MOL] Paraganglioma [00118] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Paraganglioma

Hi,
My Mom has been diagnosed w/lung cancer that has already traveled to the
liver...
My sister died 10 ys. ago of an inoperable paraganglioma tumor that had
wrapped around her brain stem. My question is this: Is the paraganglioma
cancer (even tho they stated hers was benign.???& not cancer...
I'm very concerned because my aunt died at 50 of cancer ,(mom's sister) and
Mom's brother had prostate cancer at the age of 28...as well as numerous
others who have all had some form of cancer>>>all on my mother's side of the
family.
Any info you can offer is appreciated. Thank you in advance...
Sincerely,
Sheree