Re: [MOL] Flax Seed Oil and Cottage Cheese.....IMPORTANT READING [00112] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Flax Seed Oil and Cottage Cheese.....IMPORTANT READING

Dear Bess,

I believe and will send you much information on flaxseed that, flaxseed
is an Omega 3 and while it may be very beneficial over a period of time
that it has to be mixed with an Omega 6 to reap the benefits and avoid
any harmful effect by taking just flaxseed alone. I believe, and I am
not quite certain of this, but when you read the article I will be
sending you which may make more sense, that cottage cheese say low fat
is that Omega 6 nutrient. I am not certain whether a soy type cottage
cheese is similarly effective, but may try. I dont know of any other
alternative form of Omega 6, but I am certain there are. Pls read the
articles by Dr. Joanna Budwig when I send it to you and Mol.

God Bless YOu,
marty auslander