Re: [MOL] Information on shark cartilege [00111] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Information on shark cartilege

Dear Bess,

While the NCI had placed shark cartilege into clinical trials over the
past few years it was their finding that shark cartilege was not
scientifically beneficial to fighting cancer. Now, in my view, there are
a number of various forms of shark cartilege and the NCI utilized but
one or few of those variations. We are all human beings and I feel what
works for one, may not work for others and yet there are those who have
been helped tremendously by shark cartilege. Whether this is a placebo
or not, my view is it couldnt hurt and if in trying this alternative
method or complementary form of therapy works then dont fight success.
If it doesnt then there are many other forms of therapies in both
conventional and alternative to look positively forward to. Just my
view.

God Bless You,
marty auslander