[MOL] From Chris R. - Powerquote (good one) [00110] Medicine On Line

[MOL] From Chris R. - Powerquote (good one)

*******************
Hunger petition:  asking Congress and the President to end hunger in America.
 Just visit www.feinsteinfoundation.com where you can sign it right away.”

---- Begin included message ----
Powerquotes - Creating Daily Insights and Inspiration
Volume 4, Number 44  - ISSN: 1523-8008

"Find the good - and praise it."

 -  Alex Haley, author

Questions to Ponder

How often am I looking for the good in others or a situation,
versus looking for the bad?

What are my expectations, before something occurs and how do
these expectations affect what I look for?

When I see the good, do I let others know?

____A Recommended Resource From Kevin ________
I'd like to recommend a friend's website. It's called,
Motivational-Messages.com. Glen publishes motivational
related content similar to Powerquotes. I'm sure you'll
find it of great value. You can visit it at
http://www.motivational-messages.com/ or just add
yourself to his daily newsletter by sending a blank email
to:
mailto:motivationalmessages-subscribe@listbot.com

I'm sure you'll like it.  I know I do!

- K :)

Have a Great Day!

Kevin Eikenberry
mailto:kevin@discian.com
http://www.discian.com

Kevin Eikenberry is a speaker, trainer, author, and
President of the Discian Group - a learning consulting
company committed to helping organizations, teams, and
Individuals reach their performance goals through
learning. For information about the Discian Group or its
products and services, visit our website at
http://discian.com .

The Powerquotes Archive - http://discian.com/pqarchive.htm

To send a gift subscription to a friend or client, go to
http://discian.com/card.html

Permission is granted to freely copy or forward
Powerquotes to anyone that you wish, as long as you
include the entire message, including the name and
email address of the author.  In fact, we'd love it if
you did!

 Copyright 2000, the Discian Group.  All rights reserved.

---- End included message ----