[MOL] Charlotte! [00104] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Charlotte!

Oh goody a new baby!  What a thrill to see the birth of a new life.  I have
been in 6 deliveries out of 8 grands.  Congratulations Grandma and when you
get a picture can you send it to me and I will put it in the baby section of
our album?????  A picture of you would be nice for the adult section.  Hint,
hint, hint!

Please let us know how your chest exray came out...important.

The grandbaby is in Tenn, getting her blood letting treatment.  Today they
took 70 units, tomorrow they will take 35 and Friday another 35.  The rest
of the gang and myself are doing fine, thank you for asking.

Blueberry is very much at home, sometimes too much.  She is darling; but
does not realize that she is not a little dog!

My hand healed very well, what ever the med. was that the doctor put on
worked wonders.

My husband had a MRI and it paper's the cancer has spread to his bones,
lower spine area.

Take care and get busy on the cabinet friend.  Love, lillain