Re: [MOL] Kathy Q - another update [00103] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kathy Q - another update

Kathy, I was so sorry to hear Tommy has an infection and will add him to my
prayer list.  Also wanted to tell you, your picture is up in the album.
Franks new grandbaby is up also and is she a cutie.  Keep us posted on Tommy
please?  Thanks, love ya, lillian

Warmly, lillian

more....