Re: [MOL] Kathy Q - another update [00098] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kathy Q - another update

Hi Jeanne,

Thank you so much for adding Tommy to your prayers...  Unfortunately he woke
up this morning with an infection of some sort and they have delayed his
transplant and the preparation for it by a week.  But one week is no big
deal...  We're in it for the long haul and know that this roller coaster has
just given us one more lap.

I'll keep you all posted.  Thank you all for your support.

Warmly,  Kathy