From: Barham, Dusti # IHTUL
To: 'mol-cancer@lists.meds.com'
Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2000 12:25 PM
Subject: [MOL] Nancy

Nancy, good luck with your colon test tomorrow, I know my Mom hates the test.  I hope by the time I reach the age of 50, they come up with something less invasive.  That kind of stuff scares me to death, I'm not sure how I made it through childbirth, I guess I didn't have a choice.  Anyway, good luck tomorrow and I'm glad to hear that your life is going better.  Great news!!!

Regards,
Dusti