Re: [MOL] Looking for info/support/ Reply [00077] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Looking for info/support/ Reply

Dear Dawn:  You're more than welcome.  If there's anything I can do to help
your mom through her chemo, please don't hesitate to ask.  I remember it
vividly.  Don't forget to tell her that I'm well today.  Bless you -- Kathy