Re: [MOL] Jeanne [00076] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Jeanne

Hi all you chickens!   I have had 5 teeth implanted in my jaw, they drill
into the bone to do it.  I had an IV  for calmness and a local in the jaw.  I
was awake and conscious throughout the procedure.  The worst pain was the
cost.  LOL   Sylcia K