[MOL] Marty! [00074] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Marty!

Hi, Everyone:  Our Marty called me today on his way to his guitar lesson.  He
sounded in good spirits and said Barb is feeling fine.  They're waiting for
the results of some tests before deciding what to do next, but in the
meantime, all is well.  Marty has the most cheerful, friendly demeanor on the
phone.  I'm sure that's no surprise to anyone.  I'm hoping to meet him and
Barb in Idaho later on -- hopefully in the late spring or early summer.  Love
to all -- Kathy in Boise