Re: [MOL] Jeanne [00072] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Jeanne

Hi, Ladies:  The last time I had a root canal, I was gassed, too.  I'm not
crazy about the gas, but the music piped in through the earphones was pretty
cool.

In Boise today it is sunny -- 54 degrees -- not a cloud in the sky.  By the
way, Boise means trees, as in Les Bois.  You knew that, though, didn't you
Jeanne?

Love, Kathy