From: precisetelemarket@AOL.COM [mailto:precisetelemarket@AOL.COM]
Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2000 2:56 AM
Subject: [MOL] OPPORTUNITY!

If you have received thsi email by mistake, we apologize.  If you
would like to be removed form our mailing list, please type
REMOVE in the subject section and return this email to us.  We
will promptly remove your name.

NONI AND MONEY GO TOGETHER!

Major Tahitian Noni Fruit Extract Producer goes MLM!

Incredible pay plan! (40% pay out in the 1st 2 levels)

Call 1-800-884-9860 or visit us at  http://www.nmlinc.com/

email naturalmedlabs@yahoo.com