Re: [MOL] ADENOCARCINOMA IN THE LIVER [00069] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] ADENOCARCINOMA IN THE LIVER

Hi:  My Mom has the same diagnosis and from what the docs have told us it
is very rare for the primary to be in the liver.  My Mom's was finally
found in the pancreas.  A PET scan would help if you haven't already had
that.  The colon is also another common site.  My prayers are with you. Joy