Re: [MOL] ADENOCARCINOMA IN THE LIVER/Don [00062] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] ADENOCARCINOMA IN THE LIVER/Don

.Welcome to our forum.  I am including sites for you to explore regarding
your cancer.Hope this helps you, your friend, lillian

 Adenocarcinoma metastasis to liver
Adenocarcinoma metastasis to liver No Title Type Organ Disease Quality
Author 0004192 Adenocarcinoma metastasis to liver Organ Liver Malignant
tumor (ectodermal) Good Karoly Balogh MD.PhD.DSc. See also:
Cholangiocellular cancer (0667098) Cystadenocarc. in
http://www.korb1.sote.hu/KKK/DESCRIPT/0004/0004192E.HTM

4. Jejunal Adenocarcinoma with Metastatic Disease to the Liver
Jejunal Adenocarcinoma with Metastatic Disease to the Liver Kathleen S Lee,
MD Marla Polger, MD October 11, 1995 Presentation A 62-year-old man with a
history of alcohol abuse presented in 1988 with guaic positive stool.
Following radiologic imaging, he
http://www.brighamrad.harvard.edu/Cases/bwh/hcache/60/full.html

5. Liver lymphocytes in rats with advanced colon adenocarcinoma metastases:
phenotypic and func-tional characterization
Cancer Detection and Prevention Online Website of the International Society
for Preventive Oncology Home | Meetings | Journal | ISPO | Search Nice 98
Abstracts Published in Cancer Detection and Prevention 1998; 22(Supplement
1). Liver lymphocytes in rats
http://www.cancerprev.org/Meetings/1998/Abstracts/MetastasisMechanismsAndPre
vention/168.shtml

6. Metastatic Adenocarcinoma of the Liver
Search Frames Search No frames PathWeb Home  Feed Back About Metastatic
Gastric Carcinoma Click on Image to Enlarge it Metastatic Gastric Carcinoma
A low power view of metastatic adenocarcinoma in the liver. The cluster of
dark blue staining glands (in
http://155.37.5.42/eAtlas/GI/290.htm

11. Metastatic Adenocarcinoma of the Liver
Contents ] [ [ [ Home ] [ > ] [ >> ] [ Index ] [ 1997 ] [ Feed Back ]
Metastatic Adenocarcinoma, Liver Metastatic Gastric Carcinoma A low power
view of metastatic adenocarcinoma in the liver. The cluster of dark blue
staining glands (in the middle and
http://radiology.uchc.edu/Code/599.HTM

12. Metastatic Adenocarcinoma of the Liver
Contents ] [ [ [ Home ] [ > ] [ >> ] [ Index ] [ 1997 ] [ Feed Back ]
Metastatic Adenocarcinoma, Liver Metastatic Adenocarcinoma Cut surface of a
liver with a large focus of metastatic tumor. Note the brownish color of the
normal liver parenchyma and
http://radiology.uchc.edu/Code/603.HTM

13. Metastatic Adenocarcinoma of the Liver
Contents ] [ [ [ Home ] [ > ] [ >> ] [ Index ] [ 1997 ] [ Feed Back ]
Metastatic Adenocarcinoma, Liver Metastatic Adenocarcinoma Note the numerous
white nodules, sharply demarkated from the dark brown liver parenchyma. They
represent the metastatic
http://radiology.uchc.edu/Code/601.HTM

14. The expression of liver-specific genes in hepatoid adenocarcinoma
Cancer Detection and Prevention Online Website of the International Society
for Preventive Oncology Home | Meetings | Journal | ISPO | Search Nice 98
Abstracts Published in Cancer Detection and Prevention 1998; 22(Supplement
1). The expression of liver
http://www.cancerprev.org/Meetings/1998/Abstracts/DiagnosticMarkers/396.shtm

15. Metastatic Adenocarcinoma of the Liver
Search Frames Search No frames PathWeb Home  Feed Back About Metastatic
colon adenocarcinoma to liver Click on Image to Enlarge it Metastatic colon
adenocarcinoma to liver This is a section of liver containing a single large
tumor which is partially
http://155.37.5.42/eAtlas/GI/108.htm

16. Metastatic Adenocarcinoma of the Liver
Search Frames Search No frames PathWeb Home  Feed Back About Metastatic
Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma Click on Image to Enlarge it Metastatic Pancreatic
Adenocarcinoma Cut surface of a liver with multiple nodules of metastatic
adenocarcinoma. Notice the
http://155.37.5.42/eAtlas/GI/289.htm

17. Blow Up of Metastatic Adenocarcinoma of the Liver
Metastatic Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma Metastatic Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma
Cut surface of a liver with multiple nodules of metastatic adenocarcinoma.
Notice the large numbers of tan-white irregular nodules distributed over the
liver substance and
http://radiology.uchc.edu/eAtlas/GI/289b.htm

18. Blow Up of Metastatic Adenocarcinoma of the Liver
Metastatic colon adenocarcinoma to liver Metastatic colon adenocarcinoma to
liver This is a section of liver containing a single large tumor which is
partially hemorrhagic and necrotic in its center. Note that the liver
parenchyma is normal
http://radiology.uchc.edu/eAtlas/GI/108b.htm

19. Blow Up of Metastatic Adenocarcinoma of the Liver
Metastatic Gastric Carcinoma Metastatic Gastric Carcinoma A low power view
of metastatic adenocarcinoma in the liver. The cluster of dark blue staining
glands (in the middle and slightly to the right in this image) is the
metastatic focus in the liver
http://radiology.uchc.edu/eAtlas/GI/290b.htm

20. Metastatic Adenocarcinoma of the Liver
Search Frames] [Search No frames] [PathWeb Home] [ 1997-98 by Richard
Lindquist. All Rights to Program Codes Scripts and Screens generated by
HTMLGEN(tm) Reserved by R. Lindquist. Reproduction or use other than your
personal individual viewing without
http://155.37.5.42/eAtlas/GI/875.htm

Warmly, lillian

more....