RE: [MOL] ADENOCARCINOMA IN THE LIVER [00054] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] ADENOCARCINOMA IN THE LIVER

Title: RE: [MOL] ADENOCARCINOMA IN THE LIVER

Don,  I'm sorry we could not have met under better circumstances.  You have reached a forum compiled of people living with cancer and/or caregivers of cancer patients.  We are not Doctors but we prop each other up when needed and try and walk this cancer journey together.  I believe that adenocarcinoma is just a generic word for cancer.  I'm not a Doctor though so I'm not for sure.  I do know my Mother's Doctor's thought at first that she had primary liver cancer until further testing showed the primary in the bile ducts.  Primary liver cancer is rare but it does happen.  Hopefully another member of this forum will step forward with some more information.  By the way, are you the one who has been diagnosed?

Your Friend,
Dusti