[MOL] Jeanne [00049] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Jeanne

Wow, they gas you for a root canal! What gas do they use. Our dentist
uses only freezing. Hardly felt a thing. He must be good, he has an
office with a tremendous view on the harbour. He has the latest in
equipment. He took our all my mercury (silver?) fillings and replaced
them with porcelain. The bad part was the lining they put in the mouth
so you don't swallow the mercury!

They did a tongue in cheek survey of the blossoms here, 3.7 billion.
Mostly flowering trees, daffodils, crocuses, early rhodos. Then we phone
everyone we know and brag. This is Canada remember! Actually, it is
raining, it's the WET Coast remember. I just looked in the paper and
doesn't have the temp in Tulsa. Sounds good, if the trees are starting
to flower. It's 17/2 in Alberqueque where we want to go next month
though. Jeanne