[MOL] Jeanne [00048] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Jeanne

Title: Jeanne

Jeanne, you are a hearty woman.  I can only hope to face my future tests and things with such courage!  Makes me feel like a super wimp!  I had a root canal Monday and not only did the Dentist prescribe me valium before, he kept the gas up at such a high level that I don't even remember what happened.  How's Canada?  It's such a beautiful day here in Tulsa.  There is a cherry tree in my neighborhood that is already in full bloom!  The weather never fails to amaze me.

Regards,
Dusti