[MOL] Colonscopy Nanc [00046] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Colonscopy Nanc

Nanc, I had a several of these. Never bothered me as I am so sensitive
to the drug they give you, I popped right off and never remembered a
thing. Even the stuff you have to drink has improved. The hardest part
is the prep! Need a few good books in the can (or a TV). They must have
used a different drug last time as I was more or less awake and watched
the tube make its way - saw it on the monitor. I feel more for the doc,
imagine doing this for a living! Jeanne