[MOL] Fwd: Powerquotes 4.43 - Your Destination [00040] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fwd: Powerquotes 4.43 - Your Destination

*******************
Hunger petition:  asking Congress and the President to end hunger in America.
 Just visit www.feinsteinfoundation.com where you can sign it right away.”

---- Begin included message ----
Powerquotes - Creating Daily Insights and Inspiration
Volume 4, Number 43  - ISSN: 1523-8008

"You cannot change your destination overnight, but you
can change your direction overnight."

 - Jim Rohn, author and speaker

Questions to Ponder

What destination does my current direction suggest?

Am I going to arrive where I desire by travelling on the road
I'm on?

_____Resource Recommended by Kevin ____________
Of all the e-zines I receive, one of the best is the Jim
Rohn Weekly E-zine! Join Jim Rohn's, America's Foremost
Business Philosopher, free weekly publication dedicated
to providing valuable insights and information that can
help empower and improve both your business and personal
life. To subscribe go to:
http://www.jimrohn.com/ps.dll?a=ekiek6275

Have a Great Day!

Kevin Eikenberry
mailto:kevin@discian.com
http://www.discian.com

Kevin Eikenberry is a speaker, trainer, author, and
President of the Discian Group - a learning consulting
company committed to helping organizations, teams, and
Individuals reach their performance goals through
learning. For information about the Discian Group or its
products and services, visit our website at
http://discian.com .

The Powerquotes Archive - http://discian.com/pqarchive.htm

To send a gift subscription to a friend or client, go to
http://discian.com/card.html

Permission is granted to freely copy or forward
Powerquotes to anyone that you wish, as long as you
include the entire message, including the name and
email address of the author.  In fact, we'd love it if
you did!

 Copyright 2000, the Discian Group.  All rights reserved.

---- End included message ----