RE: [MOL] JOY! [00038] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] JOY!

Title: RE: [MOL] JOY!

Joy, if it makes you feel any better, my spirit is with you.  This has got to be so hard.  I have worried myself sick imagining the same thing that you are going through right now.  I hope it is comforting to you to know that she seems (from what you've written) at peace.  I am also heartened to hear that you are pleased with hospice, that is so important for you right now.  Peace be with you too Joy, I'm pulling for you.  You are being a good daughter and I'm sure you have made it so much easier for your Mom, that is something that should comfort you.  Love to you.

Dusti