From: Lillian
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2000 1:43 AM
Subject: Re: [MOL] Don came home today....

Nanc, we appreciate you taking the time out to keep us all posted on your Don.  His heart will probably shape right up now that he doesn't have the pretty nurses pinching him!  Glad you are getting some help and the next time you will write you will be telling us how boring it is to be stuck home all the time!!!!  Prayers, lillian

Warmly, lillian