Re: [MOL] JOY! [00034] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] JOY!

Dear Joy:  My heart goes out to you for what you're enduring.  I am so close
to my mother, too, that I know when her time comes, it's going to be very
difficult.  When my grandfather passed away a couple of years ago, he told my
father his angel was always in the room with him, and he smiled all the time.
 It made Daddy feel so much better.

My sister's wonderful husband passed away three years ago of a sudden heart
attack.  He was young -- my age.  (I think of that as young).  When I was
going through my chemo and was so frightened and sick, he'd come to me every
night in dreams and say outrageous things and make me laugh.  He also gave me
hope.  I know he meant to do that.

Love, Kathy in Boise