Re: [MOL] Don came home today.... [00033] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Don came home today....

Dear Nanc:  If it's any help, I take two medications to keep my heartbeat
slowed down -- digitalis and a betablocker called Betapace.  It used to set
off every known alarm in the ER.  I take the Betapace twice a day, and it
does wonders.  However, the double bypass probably helped, too, but I don't
know how it would have.  I don't think surgery is usually the answer for
fibryllation (sp).  I have a feeling this is going to work for Don.  Hang in
there.  Love, kathy