RE: [MOL] I have bile duct cancer and thought maybe i could help... [00028] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] I have bile duct cancer and thought maybe i could help...

Title: RE: [MOL] I have bile duct cancer and thought maybe i could help...

Hi Bridget,

I am sorry to hear that you have bile duct cancer.  My Mother has it as well.  I would love to hear your story and what treatment options you have been offered.  May I also ask how old you are and how long ago were you diagnosed?  I know that's a lot of questions, my husband thinks I should have been a reporter, ha ha.  I actually was a recruiter for 4 years so maybe that is where I get all my questions from.  Please stay for a while, I would really be interested in hearing your story, this is such a rare type of cancer, there are not many people I can compare stories with.

Your friend,
Dusti