Re: [MOL] An update on Tommy... [00020] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] An update on Tommy...

Hi Barbara,

Thank you for your kind reply.  The one thing Tommy said when he got the news
regarding the transplant is that he now was hopeful he would have a shot at
getting healthy again while his kids were still young.  I have shared your
emails with him and his wife and encouraged them to contact you.

I am very happy to hear how quickly your life has returned to normal and am
hoping Tommy will have a similar experience!

Your friend,  Kathy