Re: [MOL] Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 19:27:49 -0800/REPLY [00019] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 19:27:49 -0800/REPLY

Hi Charlotte, glad to see you on line.  How's that cabinet your building
doing?  It sounds so interesting.  How are you feeling?  It sounds as though
the Arimedix is working for you and I certainly hope it will continue to do
so.  Your friend, lillian

Warmly, lillian

more....