Re: [MOL] acute leukemia/Reply to Brian [00017] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] acute leukemia/Reply to Brian

Welcome and please know that we are not in the medical profession.  We are
just a bunch of wonderful people on the journey called cancer.  I would
suggest that your friend sees an Herbalist of good reputation who will be
able to look at his entire picture of health and that anything he take he
should let his doctor know.  I would also have him ask his doctor about stem
cell implant, the procedure and effect on the body.  It used to be the
theory of not long ago that doctors were to get in with the chemo as fast as
they could, using high dosages to kill the cancer cells as quickly as
possible.  The theory has started to change, research is showing that if you
use a lower dose of chemo and do it for a longer period of time, the the
same desired effect happens with less damage to the individuals bodies.  So
this is something else your friend can talk to his doctor about.  I am also
giving you a site that may have more answers for you.

http://www.oncolink.upenn.edu/

Warmly, lillian

more....