Re: [MOL] sti 571/REPLY [00015] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] sti 571/REPLY

Welcome to our forum, the below sites should be a big help in your quest and
decision making.  Your friend, lillian

1. sti571, sti-571, leukemia, chronic myelogenous leukemia, cml, tyrosine
kinase inhibitor, cgp57148b, cgp57148
My Purpose: Welcome! The purpose of this site is to provide information on a
new, experimental, drug for the treatment of Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia
(CML). The drug, code-named STI571, is manufactured by Novartis, currently
the second largest drug
http://www.newcmldrug.com/

2. sti571, sti-571, leukemia, chronic myelogenous leukemia, cml, tyrosine
kinase inhibitor, cgp57148b, cgp57148
Below is a list of links to information about STI571. The material is sorted
by date. Use the arrows at the bottom of the page to navigate. [Note: the
">|" button takes you directly to the last page.] Date:12/7/99 Source:
Medscape (41st American Society of
http://www.newcmldrug.com/news.asp

3. sti571, sti-571, leukemia, chronic myelogenous leukemia, cml, tyrosine
kinase inhibitor, cgp57148b, cgp57148
A Phase I trial of STI571 is continuing, but it is closed to new patients.
Phase II trials are currently open to patients who meet the protocol
requirements (as of Nov./99). The Phase I and II trials are described below,
and there is a list of trial
http://www.newcmldrug.com/Trials.asp

4. sti571, sti-571, leukemia, chronic myelogenous leukemia, cml, tyrosine
kinase inhibitor, cgp57148b, cgp57148
Below, is a list of cancer related links sorted by Name. Resource: American
Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Description: The American Association
for Cancer Research (AACR), a scientific society of over 15,000 laboratory
and clinical cancer
http://www.newcmldrug.com/Resources.asp

5. sti571, sti-571, leukemia, chronic myelogenous leukemia, cml, tyrosine
kinase inhibitor, cgp57148b, cgp57148
The following are selected messages dealing with STI571 from
egroups.com-CML, an email list server dedicated to the support of Chronic
Myelogenous Leukemia (CML) patients and their caregivers. You may join the
list by sending an email to cml-subscribe
http://www.newcmldrug.com/msg.asp

6. Sensitization of BCR-ABL+ cells to etoposide (VP-16)-induced apoptosis:
Use of the tyrosine kinase inhibitor CGP57148B
PROC. AMER. ASSOC. CANCER RES. 40, March 1999] Copyright  1999 by the
American Association for Cancer Research #4866 Sensitization of BCR-ABL+
cells to etoposide (VP-16)-induced apoptosis: Use of the tyrosine kinase
inhibitor CGP57148B. Yalowich, J.C
http://aacr99.bluedot.com/aacr99/Program/abstracts/4866.html

7. Poster Abstracts: 6th ESACP Congress, Heidelberg 1999
6th ESACP Congress, Heidelberg, April 7-11, 1999 back to: 6thESACP Congress
Poster Sessions PST01: Cell Tissue 3D Imaging (DKFZ) P01: A044
ELECTRON-MICROSCOPIC TOMOGRAPHY OF SILVER-STAINED INTERPHASE AND METAPHASE
NUCLEOLAR ORGANIZER REGIONS Cheutin T, O
http://www.esacp.org/6thpost1.html

8. Druker
Dr. Brian Druker's Clinical Trial This Clinical Trial is being done to find
the correct dosage of drug CGP57148B (Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor) to give CML
patients. UPDATES FOR THIS CLINICAL TRIAL April, 1998 - Robert W. Neill, Jr.
wrote: (Ed Crandall
http://www.pt-able.com/news/druker.htm

9. The Korea Medical News
ϰ The Korea Medical News Back Home Ʒ   õ
  ֽϴ. ǻȸ(GO BG) ȭ 467-5674 1999.01.22()
2606ȣ   Ǻ  2 5.1%  - 300
 ȿ -Ȯ  2,500
http://www.bosa.co.kr/bg_12p.htm

10. Gambacorti
Carlo Gambacorti MD My present research effort is focused on the analysis
and possible targeting of specific DNA abnormalities (especially chromosomal
translocations and resulting fusion genes) present in cancer cells, which
could become the target for
http://www.cilea.it/tumori/Department/Gambacorti.htm

Warmly, lillian

more....