Re: [MOL] Don came home today.... [00014] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Don came home today....

In a message dated 02/29/00 11:00:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,
firefly@islc.net writes:

<< Nanc, we appreciate you taking the time out to keep us all posted on your
Don.  His heart will probably shape right up now that he doesn't have the
pretty nurses pinching him!  Glad you are getting some help and the next time
you will write you will be telling us how boring it is to be stuck home all
the time!!!!  Prayers, lillian >>

Well said, Lillian - and same from me, Nanc.  God bless and Godspeed to
recovery. -chris