Re: [MOL] Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 19:27:49 -0800 [01319] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 19:27:49 -0800

Hi. I had breast cancer in 1989.  I had chemo and was on Tomixifin for 5
years.  In 1998 They found spots in my lungs, and in 1999 they found a
malignant lump under my surgery side arm.  They started me on Arimedix,
and the spots on my lungs cannot be seen on xray. I forgot to say they
took the lump out. I remain on Arimedix until it no longer helps.
Well, that's my story.  How about yours?       Take care Charlotte