Re: [MOL] JOY! [01316] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] JOY!

Oh Lillian, thanks for checking in.  This is heart breaking.  It's
anguishing at best but we've also had some of the most tender times too.
Mom talks about her parents and my Dad (all are deceased) being in the room
and asks me from time to time what I'd like to tell them when she sees
them.  Tonight she told me she was going to heaven and the end is near.
Honestly, my heart is broken and every day is a struggle but I'll get
through it.  The Home Hospice Program is an absolutely wonderful support to
all of us.  I'll keep you posted.  Take care, Your friend, Joy