From: Peggy Hall
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Cc: 'mol-cancer@meds.com' ; Wesener Peggy
Sent: Tuesday, February 29, 2000 5:42 PM
Subject: Re: [MOL] I NEED YOUR URGENT HELP!

Peggy,

I have beenin contact with Dr. Burzynski's clinic and have their complete paperwork in my hands.  We've gone back and forth on whether or not to seek treatment here.  I will give you the website following.  Two different onco's went balistic when I mentioned his name, clinic etc. and it makes me extremely uncertain.  They say it is a scam and  he's in it totally for the money and doesn't have anything to prove his work.  Julian Whittaker (doctor out of California) says he would take himself and/or his family at the first hint of cancer he believes so completely in his work.  I do know it is extremely expensive and unlikely to be covered by health insurance.  I called and talked directly to one of the doctors and he tells me we would know in 4 to 6 weeks whether or not their treatment was working.  He's located in Houston, Texas.   I know I'm rambling, but I'm trying to say as much as I can and get this out to you asap.

If anyone reading this has any first hand knowledge of this clinic I really need to hear from you.

Peggy Hall

Good luck Peggy W, please keep me informed if you go for it or not.  If you need to talk about anything, I would be more than happy to talk with you.  Peggy H

http://www.cancermed.com/bri.htm

Wesener Peggy wrote:

I'm looking for Dr. Burzinski.  It was suggested that I try to contact him and see if he can give me some guidance with the problem noted below.

Thank you.

I'm looking for guidance.  I was in a Health Food Store the other day and