Re: [MOL] I NEED YOUR URGENT HELP! [01302] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] I NEED YOUR URGENT HELP!

Peg, I'm going to say something here that I want you to take with a grain of
salt.  It's only MY opinion and I'm not an expert, nor a doctor, nor even an
extremely well-informed caregiver (daughter of a cancer survivor).

YEAH, I can say that now - MY FATHER HAS SURVIVED CANCER!

But if it were myself that needed treatment for an agressive, rapid form of
cancer and doctors were not giving me much hope with whatever action they had
taken thus far, and were furthermore so unsure and confused about the
outcome- I would try what *I* believe might work.

I think hope and faith are essential to overcoming any adversity, whether it
be cancer, or poverty, or lonliness, etc.  But you MUST first be sure that
this doctor and his procedures are genuine - there are lots of people out
there who are just too willing to capitalize on the desperation of frightened
people who are running out of time and money and hope.  -chris