Re: [MOL] Looking for info/support/ Reply [01299] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Looking for info/support/ Reply

Hi Dawn!  Welcome to our wonderful forum; which is now your forum too.  I wish it were under a different set of circumstances that we meet.  I believe you will find many that will be able to help you in lots of different ways.  I am including much information on VP-16.  Others will have more knowledge in say stomach and other area's.  Your friend, lillian

VP-16
VP-16 (Etoposide) VP-16 is one of the newer chemotherapy drugs which has been around for many years. It is an active medicine against many cancers. VP-16 is a clear and colorless liquid, and is given by intravenous route only. Prior to administration, VP
http://www.tirgan.com/vp16.htm

2. Brain Tumor Treatments: VP-16
Clinical Trials and Noteworthy Treatments for Brain Tumors: Brain Tumor Treatments: VP-16 Sponsored By Please Click On The Above Banner For More Details Oral Etopodise (VP-16) For Brain Tumors By Kerryn Brookes CHEMOTHERAPEUTIC DRUG NAME: VP-16
http://www.virtualtrial.com/vp16.cfm

3. VePesid, VP-16產品資訊
x灣必治妥施貴寶股份有­­公司-醫藥事業單位 VePesid, VP-16 (Etoposide 100mg/amp, 100mg/vial, 50mg/cap., 100mg/cap.) Description: Paclitaxel is a parenteral antineoplastic agent. It is a diterpenoid taxane derivative from the bark of the Pacific yew tree
http://www.bms.com.tw/pharma/inf_vepesid.htm

4. Etoposide, VePesid, VP-16
Texas Cancer Online Drug Information Return to Drug Chart Drug: Etoposide, VePesid, VP-16 Etoposide, VePesid, VP-16 is one of the newer chemotherapy drugs which has been around for many years. It is an active medicine against many cancers. Etoposide is
http://www.jasper-web.com/texascanceronline/Drugs/Etoposide.htm

5. Etoposide (VP-16
ETOPOSIDE (VP-16) Etoposide has significant activity in both primary and salvage treatment, particularly when combined with a platinum drug. Sections: Primary Treatment Salvage Treatment: - Single Drug - Combination Drugs Primary Treatment Table of
http://www.slip.net/~mcdavis/etoposid.html

6. VPNAVY - United States Navy Patrol Squadrons VP-16 Shipmate Summary Page
U. S. NavyPatrol SquadronsP.O. Box 6496 Waldorf, MD 20603-6496 VP-16 Shipmate Summary Page VP-16 Squadron ShipmatesEagles E-Mail: Timothy M Walker AW1(AW/NAC) USN Retired tmwalker@bellsouth.net[28MAY99] Notice! "...I am trying to locate John Michael Davis
http://vpnavy.com/vp16_shipmates.html

7. VPNAVY - United States Navy Patrol Squadrons VP-16 Page
U. S. NavyPatrol SquadronsP.O. Box 6496 Waldorf, MD 20603-6496 VP-16 VP-16 NAS Jacksonville, Florida [HH/LF] Eagles VP Logos VP-16 Patch VP Books Summary Page...VP Logo Contributed via "Title: Lockheed P2V Neptune An Illustrated History by Wayne Mutza...A
http://www.vpnavy.com/vp16.html

8. Drug Information: VP-16
Drug Information Service VP-16 Possible Side Effects: What Can Be Done/What You Can Do: Low blood pressure can occur if infused in less than 30 minutes. Drug will be infused over 1 hour. Blood pressure will be monitored. Soreness of IV site after
http://www.bchealth.com/services/cancer/drugs/vp16.htm

9. Etoposide (VP-16-213) - carbon-14 and tritium labeled radiochemicals
Moravek Biochemicals on the world wide web. High Quality Radiochemicals for Research NEW PRODUCTS FOR 1998 - 1999 Complete Listing MB Home Ordering Catalog Services Feedback Contents Search Etoposide MT 786 Etoposide, [3H(G)]- Click here for Current
http://www.moravek.com/CatalogFiles/Etoposide.htm

10. Etop鏀ido (VP 16
Grupo 17: Oncolog燰 Etop鏀ido (VP 16). Cat嫮ogo Clave Forma Farmac徼tica Indicaciones V燰 de Administraci鏮 y Dosis 4230 SOLUCI粍 INYECTABLE Frasco de dosis mltiples con 100 mg. en cada 5 ml. Carcinoma de c幨ulas peque鎙s del pulm鏮, Leucemia no
http://cenids.ssa.gob.mx/csg/cbm/onco/etopo.htm

Warmly, lillian