Re: [MOL] Looking for info/support [01298] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Looking for info/support

Dear Dawn:  I was given VP 16, along with Taxotere, Taxol, Cisplatin, and
Carboplatin, on a clinical trial for small cell lung cancer two years ago
last December.  I think it was the VP16 that did the trick, but I'm not sure
why I think that.  It was very aggressive chemo and made me very sick.  Today
I am cancer free and feeling wonderful.  I hope I can help!  Kathy in Boise