Re: [MOL] I NEED YOUR URGENT HELP!/Reply to Peggy [01296] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] I NEED YOUR URGENT HELP!/Reply to Peggy

Title: I NEED YOUR URGENT HELP!
Welcome to our forum, I only wish it were under different circumstances.

I am including Dr. Burzinski web site address.  I am also including another web site; which we found personally to be excelent.  Meanwhile, we understand your frustration and we want you to know that we are always here for you.  By the way some herbs and vitimens work against some chemo's so make sure what ever you do that the doctor know's everything your husband is taking.  Your friend, lillian

http://www.siuh.edu/conindex5.html  My husband just had pin point radiation and seed implants for prostrate cancer high grade at this hospital,  I am very happy to report that no other organs were effected and that everything is functional.

Dr. Burzinski:  I have been searching the web and my own disks and for some reason am unable to find dr. Burzinski.

If you would like to contact Dr. Burzynski you can call him at:
(713)597-0111
or you can write him at:
12000 Richmond Ave.
Suite 260