Re: [MOL] From Chris - Oprah [01291] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] From Chris - Oprah

Dear Chris:  Whether you want thanks or not, you deserve our gratitude for
just feeling the way you do about the forum and for expressing your feelings
so eloquently.  I can't deny it -- it's been a real experience!  Love, kathy