Re: [MOL] From Chris - Oprah [01288] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] From Chris - Oprah

In a message dated 02/29/00 10:07:18 AM Eastern Standard Time,
fitecancer@earthlink.net writes:

<< I am certain that many will thank you for your efforts. >>
I don't need any thanks - was just an inspirational moment I had.  I really
think that it would be wonderful for people (like me) who are out there
feeling frightened, alone, and hopeless to KNOW that a little bit of heaven
exists to help us out - it's called MOL.  I told Oprah that we are a support
group and have experienced both losses and miracles; that we aren't out to
sugar-coat the realities of cancer but that we just choose to walk this walk
TOGETHER and we hold each other up.  -chris